Why We Love
Amoena brings decades of specialized experience to the design and manufacture of our partial and full breast forms. They have a huge range of styles (all designed to work with pocketed lingerie and clothing) making it easy to find the ideal fit for your body, so you can perfect your silhouette whether you’re wearing loose-fitting casual wear, or a form-fitting career ensemble. The Priform Breast Form helps main your shape/appearance while maintaining comfort post-surgery. No rubbing or irritation of sensitive scar tissue here!
- Restores silhouette during healing
- For use immediately following breast surgery
- Filled with lightweight fiberfill which can be added or removed to adjust volume to desired size
- Breathable cotton back layer and is gentle to the skin
- Helps main your outward appearance without rubbing or irritating sensitive scar tissue
- Can also be used as a leisure form, when relaxing, sleeping
- Material: (Front)100% COOLMAX® polyester; (Back):100% Cotton plus antibacterial finish
Size & Fit
*Guide based on band width (in) and cup size
1: 32AA, 34AA, 30A, 32A, 30B
3: 36AA, 38AA, 34A, 36A, 32B, 34B, 30C, 32C, 30D
5: 40AA, 42AA, 38A, 40A, 36B, 38B, 34C, 36C, 32D, 34D, 30DD, 32DD, 30E
7: 44AA, 46AA, 42A, 44A, 40B, 42B, 38C, 40C, 36D, 38D, 34DD, 36DD, 32E, 34E
9: 48AA, 50AA, 46A, 48A, 44B, 46B, 42C, 44C, 40D, 42D, 38DD, 40DD, 36E, 38E
11: 52AA, 50A, 52A, 48B, 50B, 46C, 48C, 44D, 46D, 42DD, 44DD, 40E, 42E
13: 52B, 50C, 52C, 48D, 50D, 46DD, 48DD, 44E, 46E
*We strive to provide accurate product information but please refer to product packaging for most up to date details. We assume no liability for inaccuracies.
How to Use
Temporary breast form designed for use immediately after breast surgery and during times of leisure. Restores silhouette during healing and before being ready for permanent silicone breast form.
*Usage suggestions are not intended to replace medical advice. We recommend that you read product labels and directions before using or consuming a product, and direct any questions to a licensed healthcare professional.