Why We Love
Amoena is a design leader in apparel for women who have experienced breast cancer. Their specialty bras and breast forms are constructed to nurture and protect delicate skin while gently restoring your shape and confidence during this sensitive time. The Theraport Recovery Bra is specifically designed to support the unique needs of patients post-surgery and/or throughout radiation therapy. This front closure garment allows access to treatment sites avoiding the need to fully undress. The seamless wide bottom delivers comfort at a time when skin can be broken down and fragile from radiation treatments.
- Front closure garment for radiation therapy and/or any breast or chest related surgery
- Specially designed for wear immediately after any type of breast surgery or while undergoing radiation treatments, including partial breast irradiation (seed radiation and brachytherapy)
- Fabric may be cut on each side to accommodate a catheter for brachytherapy or seed radiation treatments
- Seamless wide bottom band fits gently around catheters and irradiation site and securely holds the Amoena Drain Pouch (sold separately) if needed
- Designed to keep a woman ultra comfortable for the duration of partial breast irradiation treatments when consistent dosimetry (dosage measurement) is most important
- Soft cotton pockets hold a Priform or Leisure Form in place
- 81% Cotton, 12% Nylon 7% Spandex
Size & Fit:
S: 30-34 A, 30-32 B, 30 C
M: 36-40 A, 34-38 B, 32-36C, 30-34 D, 30-32 DD, 30 DDD
L: 42-46 A, 40-44 B, 38-42 C, 36-40 D, 34-38 DD, 32-36 DDD, 30-34 G, H
XL : 48-52 A, 46-50 B, 44-48 C, 42-46 D, 40-44 DD, 38-42 DDD, 36-40 G, 36-38 H
XXL: 54-58 A, 52-56 B, 50-54 C, 48-52 D, 46-50 DD, 44-48 DDD, 42-46 G, 40-44 H
*We strive to provide accurate product information but please refer to product packaging for most up to date details. We assume no liability for inaccuracies.
How to Use
Wear immediately after breast or chest surgery or during radiation therapy treatments.
*Usage suggestions are not intended to replace medical advice. We recommend that you read product labels and directions before using or consuming a product, and direct any questions to a licensed healthcare professional.