Why We Love
It’s no wonder the founding team of Acoustic Sheep is a husband/wife duo with the perfect backgrounds to create such an inventive brand – she (a family physician) and he (a video game developer) merged their respective professional expertise to create an innovative product line of electronics! They deliver soft, comfortable headphones in a patented headband design. We love these fabric headphones to use with your favorite meditation app, music therapy for sleep, or for general listening with your favorite playlist or audio book! They are a must-have relaxation tool if you are having trouble sleeping or spending large blocks of time in the infusion rooms during chemo. The breeze fabric style is made from a lighter and cooling material if you are experiencing hot flashes or night sweats.
- Stream audio wirelessly via Bluetooth® technology
- Easily pair/sync with smartphones, computers and most other Bluetooth®-compatible devices
- Wireless range: 15-30 feet (5-10 meters) for easy connectivity
- Rechargeable battery life: up to 13 hours
- USB charger included with purchase
- Ultra-low power, safe RF emissions
- Superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead free electronics
- Removable speakers in a hypoallergenic, machine washable fabric headband
- Breeze fabric is cool, soft, lightweight stretchy material that is geared toward hot sleepers.
- Headband is pre-shrunk and non-pilling (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
Size & Fit:
Measure around the forehead, just above the ears, and around the hair in the back to determine head size. If your measurement falls on a size cut off guideline, we recommend that you order the smaller size as there is a bit of stretch in the fleece material.
XS (Petite Women): 20″ – 21 3/8″
Regular (Fits Most): 21 1/2″ – 23 3/8″
XL (Large Men): 23 1/2″ – 25″
*We strive to provide accurate product information but please refer to product packaging for most up to date details. We assume no liability for inaccuracies.
How to Use
Relieve stress and block out noise by listening to your favorite tunes, soothing meditation sounds, radio, sleep-enhancing rhythms, audiobooks or any other preferred music.
1. Plug one end of the micro-USB cable into the charging port of the wireless
Bluetooth® receiver located inside the headband. Plug the other end of the cable
into the USB port on your computer.
2. While charging, there will be a solid red light next to the raised button in the center
of the wireless Bluetooth® receiver.
3. When fully charged, it will change to a solid green light.
1. Click the button on the wireless Bluetooth® receiver to change the volume. The
volume will cycle up and down in 10% increments.
2. Double-click the button to pause the music. Double click to resume playing music.
3. To turn the device off, press and hold the button for 2 seconds. A voice will
announce, “Power off.”
- Remove speakers before washing fleece headband. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry
medium. Do not iron, bleach, or dry clean. Avoid fabric softeners because they reduce
- Insert the speakers when the band is dry. The right speaker is red and the left speaker is
green. The white side should be against your ears. Insert speakers about four inches, then
insert the gray wireless Bluetooth® receiver before closing the Velcro®. Adjust for fit.
*Usage suggestions are not intended to replace medical advice. We recommend that you read product labels and directions before using or consuming a product, and direct any questions to a licensed healthcare professional.