Why We Love
T.E.D. stockings are one of the most well recognized stocking lines in their category. Compression stockings can be used for multiple indications. They can be used to prevent blood clots after surgery and commonly used for a variety of types of leg swelling (Lymphedema or other causes).
- Sold as 1 pair
- Latex Free
- Lasts up to 10 washes
- Toe opening allows easy inspection of the skin and pulse
Size & Fit
Small Regular: <12″ Calf Circumference – 16″ Length
Medium Regular: 12″-15″ Calf Circumference – 17″ Length
Large Regular: 15″-17.5″ Calf Circumference – 18″ Length
*Sizing Tip: To ensure proper fit please note knee length T.E.D. stocking do not cover any portion of the knee.
*We strive to provide accurate product information but please refer to product packaging for most up to date details. We assume no liability for inaccuracies.
How to Use
- Insert hand into stocking as far as the heel pocket.
- Grasp center of heel pocket and turn stocking inside out to heel area.
- Carefully position stocking over foot and heel. Be sure heel is centered in heel pocket.
- Pull stocking up and lift around ankle and calf, working up to final position (top of stocking is positioned approximately one to two inches below the bottom of knee cap). Make sure heel and toe are positioned correctly. Smooth out any excess material between top of stocking and ankle. Pull toe section forward to smooth ankle and instep area and allow for toe comfort.
- The seam on the gusset must remain on the outside of the stocking.
- The smooth side goes next to your skin.
- There is no right or left stocking – the stockings fit either leg.
Care: May be washed by hand or machine washed with cold water using a delicate cycle. Hang or lay flat to air dry. Avoid contact with chloric bleach.
*Usage suggestions are not intended to replace medical advice. We recommend that you read product labels and directions before using or consuming a product, and direct any questions to a licensed healthcare professional.